The “Hollow Forest Tsundere Poet,” who first appeared in Persona 4 Golden‘s Velvet Room, will use the Persona Kaguya in battle.
Marie will make full use of the contents of her bag, as well as her Persona, and has a wide scope of far-reaching attacks and diversion techniques.
She will arrive as paid post-release content on the PlayStation Store.
Outside of Marie, a few new details were announced.
A new “Lobby” feature has been added to the game’s online mode. Here, players can gather and chat, as well as battle. Players can also control their own avatar and move around world locations such as the school and Junes.
Showing 226 posts tagged Persona 4
- docprofessor: MAN I JUST NOW
- Dr. Nurse: man theodore lavenza is a great name
- docprofessor: GOT THE ASSOCIATION
- docprofessor: OF IGOR AND ELIZABETH
- Dr. Nurse: AHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
- docprofessor: WELL KEEP IN MIND
- docprofessor: My first exposure to Persona was P4 which had Margaret
- Dr. Nurse: Margaret is a name from Frankenstein too
- docprofessor: And while Margaret is a-
- docprofessor: Yeah I know
- Dr. Nurse: OH OKAY G OOD
- docprofessor: But not as significant to the story as Elizabeth
- docprofessor: AND BESIDES
- docprofessor: IGOR ISN'T A CHARACTER
- docprofessor: FROM THE BOOKS
- Dr. Nurse: I KNOW I KNOW
- Dr. Nurse: im actually kind of disappointed that theodore is named theodore
- Dr. Nurse: unless i am forgetting a theodore
- docprofessor: Well there's a Theodore in The Ghost of Frankenstein
- Dr. Nurse: Yeah I just googled that but its noT THE SAME
- docprofessor: AGAIN
- docprofessor: NEITHER IS IGOR
- docprofessor: IGOR WASN'T EVEN IN THE /FIRST/ MOVIE
- docprofessor: AND BY FIRST I MEAN THE 1931 MOVIE WHICH WASN'T THE FIRST BY A LONG SHOT BUT WHATEVER
- Dr. Nurse: AHAHAHAHAH
- Dr. Nurse: "During one of the quests it is implied that Margaret and Elizabeth once fed him dog food." oh my gOD YOU TWO
- docprofessor: /YGOR/ DIDN'T APPEAR UNTIL THE SON OF FRANKENSTEIN AND THE GHOST OF FRANKENSTEIN
- docprofessor: IN FACT
- docprofessor: IF I'M ACTUALLY GETTING THIS RIGHT
- docprofessor: AND I'M NOT MISSING ANYTHING
- docprofessor: THE FIRST TIME A DR. FRANKENSTEIN HAD A HUNCHBACKED ASSISTANT NAMED IGOR
- docprofessor: /////WAS YOUNG FRANKENFUCKINGSTEIN//////
- Dr. Nurse: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- docprofessor: NURSE
- docprofessor: *STARES AT YOU INTENTLY*
- docprofessor: IGOR THE HUNCHBACK IS A STAND ALONE COMPLEX
- Dr. Nurse: ...WHA
- Dr. Nurse: ...AH
- Dr. Nurse: AH !!!!!
- docprofessor: "Dwight Frye's hunch-backed lab assistant in the first film of the Frankenstein series (1931) is the main source for the "Igor" of public imagination, though this character was actually named "Fritz"."
- Dr. Nurse: GOOD GOD
- docprofessor: DON'T FUCK WITH ME ABOUT FRANKENSTEIN
I can’t believe it.
They did it.
They actually fucking did it.
Those CLEVER SONS OF BITCHES.
Page 1 of 16 Next »
[muffled rap cover of god only knows in the distance]